NOTE: Links are provided to my 'go to' place for shoes. Simply click '5 inch heel' or '6 inch heel' with the corresponding picture.
Platform with Ankle Strap
Platform - The Slipper
- it allows for more ankle movement, which I feel allows me to move more smoothly through my posing routine, especially when it comes to pivoting and turning.
- they're much easier to take on and off which is a bonus when it come to being in the pump room, practicing your posing, and getting on stage competition day. Many women keep their shoes on all day once they're on, and I prefer to be able to easily slip them on and off.
- I also prefer this style because although the strap is clear, I still love the elongated look the 'slipper' offers because there is no clear distinction from the ankle and the rest of the leg.
- Brands: Ellie OR Pleaser are most popular
- Shop: Amazon or BeSexy.net has some pretty great prices - currently you'll spend approximately $35-60
- Rhinetone Options Available
- Purchase: purchase if you can two pair of heels. Why? One for PRACTICE and one strictly for STAGE. I made the rookie mistake of practicing in the same shoes that I would wear on stage. By the time competition day came, my shoes fit very loose and I didn't have the confidence I would have liked to have in my footwear and posing.